DetailsDelivery Methods and Contract Language
The 2020’s are just around the corner! If your school district has an important construction project in the works for next year or beyond, several key legal and practical questions are taking shape now, including:
• Which delivery method would be best for your project?
• What's the best language to include in your contract documents to reasonably protect the school district’s interests?
In an informative and collaborative discussion, Lozano Smith attorneys will outline options regarding the latest legal requirements and best practices for delivery methods and contract language. We invite you to attend this complimentary workshop.
• Basics of competitive bidding
• Alternatives to competitive bidding, including design-build and lease-leaseback
• Delivery methods for modular or portable buildings
• Best practices for preparation of contract documents
• Critical language to include in contract documents
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.