Virtual Round Table DiscussionGo behind the scenes with several of Lozano Smith's most experienced labor attorneys. As part of this live webinar, they will break down the key things you need to know about the Janus decision and fill you in on some major legislative developments (SB 866) that are intended to lessen the impact of Janus.
Key TopicsHear perspectives on how these new legal developments potentially alter the labor relations landscape and further learn how to address:
- Communication with unions and employees;
- Employee orientation/onboarding;
- Responding to Public Records Act requests and union requests for information;
- Impacts on collective bargaining agreements;
- Potential payroll processes; and
- Timeline considerations.
How Do I Join?Simply sign-up and the link will be provided prior to the event.
Who Should Attend:Superintendents, Board Members, Directors of Finance, Human Resources and Business, and any district employee involved in payroll, personnel or negotiations.
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.