DetailsThe Most Pressing Legal Issues - All in One Workshop
We invite your team to this high-level workshop as we highlight significant developments and recent court cases. We will also discuss practical strategies for meeting new requirements.
Areas of Focus
This year’s Legal Update places a heavy emphasis on hot-topic issues in the areas of labor and employment and students. Representative topics include:
• New laws expanding employee rights
• #MeToo Movement and increased training requiremets
• Recent PERB cases clarifying employer obligations
• New federal guidance regarding student matters
• New developments in student discipline
This interactive workshop is designed for Superintendents, Board members, and District and School Administrators.
Complimentary - Provided by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education - exclusive to their employees.
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.