DetailsWith the passage of Proposition 64, the recreational use of marijuana for adults over the age of 21 is now legal. Even with this change, marijuana is still a regulated drug, and legalization will make it more difficult to control its impact on schools. This presentation will discuss the impact of Prop. 64 on schools and the differences between medical and recreational use. In particular, we will focus on:
• Restricting marijuana possession and use on District property
• Possession and use of marijuana
• Employee and student discipline related to marijuana possession and use
• Search of employees and/or students suspected of marijuana use
• Establishing a defensible drug-free workplace policy
In Partnership With
This event is reserved for school district or public agency employees only. Please contact Client Services for more information.